We’re pleased to offer a range of materials to support Research Ethics Board Administrators in understanding and implementing harmonized approaches to ethics review.
In this section, the following resources are available to you:
- COVID-19 Rapid Ethical Review Flowchart (PDF)
- COVID-19 Provincial Research Ethics Process (PDF)
- Guidance Notes on Informed Consent During a Pandemic (PDF)
- Guidance for Harmonized Multi-Jurisdictional Studies (PDF)
- Guidance for BC Cancer Studies (PDF)
- Partner Network Operational Contacts (PDF) – Updated September 22 2020
- Partner Profiles and Contacts (PDF) – Updated September 22 2020
- BC Common Clinical Informed Consent Template Guidance (MS Word) Updated July 15, 2020
- Determining if a Study is Minimal Risk – Common Criteria Guideline (PDF)
- Clinical Trials Harmonized Review PILOT – Instructions for Researchers (PDF)
- Pilot Model for Harmonized Clinical Trials (PDF)
- Slide presentations from past events (webpage)
Do you have a change request for the PREP application on RISe?
To learn more about the change management process or submit a change request, please contact the REBC Navigator, Paola Pinto Vidal.
Electronic Communities of Practice
Research Ethics BC utilizes an online tool to facilitate online collaboration called electronic communities of practice (eCoPs). REBC uses eCoPs as a repository for posting resources not made publicly available, online discussions, and working groups. The BC SUPPORT Unit webpage hosts eCoPs and registration is required from their home page. To register and create an account, please contact the REBC Navigator at email@example.com
REACH BC is an online platform that connects British Columbians to health research opportunities based on their health interests.