We’re pleased to offer a range of materials to support REBs and reviewers in understanding and implementing harmonized approaches to ethics review.
In this section, the following resources are available to you:
- COVID-19 Rapid Ethical Review Flowchart (PDF)
- COVID-19 Provincial Research Ethics Process (PDF)
- Guidance Notes on Informed Consent During a Pandemic (PDF)
- Guidance for Harmonized Multi-Jurisdictional Studies (PDF)
- Model Diagram – Minimal Risk (PDF)
- Model Diagram – Above Minimal Risk (PDF)
- Determining if a Study is Minimal Risk – Common Criteria Guideline (PDF)
- Slide presentations from past events (webpage)
REACH BC is an online platform that connects British Columbians to health research opportunities based on their health interests.