We’re pleased to offer a range of materials to support researchers in understanding and implementing harmonized approaches to ethics review.
In this section, the following resources are available to you:
- FAQs for Researchers – Rapid Ethics Review (PDF)
- Island Health – COVID 19 Clinical Research – Notice of Intent (PDF)
- Zoom cheat sheet: Developed for research -UVic (PDF)
- REBC Network Operational Contacts (PDF) Updated April 30 2020
- Determining if a Study is Minimal Risk – Common Criteria Guideline (PDF)
- Clinical Trials Harmonized Review PILOT – Instructions for Researchers (PDF)
- BC Common Clinical Informed Consent Template Guidance (MS Word)
- Slide presentations from past events (webpage)
REACH BC is an online platform that connects British Columbians to health research opportunities based on their health interests.