We’re pleased to offer a range of materials to support researchers in understanding and implementing harmonized approaches to ethics review.
In this section, the following resources are available to you:
- Zoom cheat sheet: Developed for research -UVic (PDF)
- Partner Profiles and Contacts (PDF) – Updated
- Determining if a Study is Minimal Risk – Common Criteria Guideline (PDF)
- Clinical Trials Harmonized Review PILOT – Instructions for Researchers (PDF)
- BC Common Clinical Informed Consent Template Guidance (MS Word)
- Slide presentations from past events (webpage)
REACH BC is an online provincial platform expected to available for use by February 2020. Its purpose is to connect British Columbians with health research opportunities.
Research Ethics Boards (REBs), REB Administrators, researchers and patients/public can learn more about REACH BC from the following webinar:
REACH BC Resources:
For questions and templates for use by researchers when utilizing REACH BC for recruiting participants, please contact Stefanie Cheah, REACH BC Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org