Did you miss a presentation at one of our events? We’ve uploaded all available slide presentations to this page for your reference.
All slide presentations are in PDF format unless otherwise noted.
20/20 Adjust Your Lens: Island Health Research Ethics Education Day (February January 27, 2020, Victoria):
- Genetics and Research Ethics: Where are we now? (Jennifer Nuk)
- Bringing a Trauma-Informed Practice Lens to Ethics Review (Nicole Tremblay)
Clinical Research Ethics Symposium (October 16, 2019, Vancouver):
- Cluster Randomized Trials: Who Needs Consent Anyway? (John Kramer/Jessie McDougall)
- Our Life Depends on this Drug: Competence and Voluntary Consent in Clinical Trials (Daniel Steel)
- Innovative Consenting Methods in Pediatric Biobanking (Adam Velenosi, Michelle Dittrick)
- REBC Update (Jean Ruiz, Paola Pinto Vidal)
- TCPS2 2018 Highlights (Terri Fleming)
- TCPS2 Incidental Findings: How to Address Material Incidental Findings (Alice Virani)